- One Commander does not collect and transmit users' personal data.
- If user uses program feedback form to submit feedback and optionally types-in their email address, that address will be saved in local settings file on user's computer, so the email field is prepopulated for the next time user wants to submit program feedback. The saved email address can be removed.
- If user submits a feedback directly from the program, general program settings such as the chosen theme, program version number, Windows version and similar non-personally-identifiable information will be submitted with the feedback.
- Any emails sent to us will not be disclosed or sold to third parties.
- Any feedback, feature requests and ideas that you send to us in emails or though filling out feedback form, become our property.
- If the program crashes, a crash report will be generated and submitted. The report does not contain any personally-identifiable information. The report contains program crash information and general program settings as mentioned above. The sole purpose of the report is to determine cause of the program crash.
- From the About section of the program, user can open program related websites in their default web browser. These webpages may collect standard visitor analytics data as any other webpage.
Last updated: 12/06/2016