- Paste can be handled by Windows (or Terracopy) by default. Change it in settings>other or click toggle in Taskmaster panel
- Several bugfixes
Please note that if you let Windows handle paste operations for OneCommander, you must not close program while operation is in progress because that thread belongs to OC and operation will be terminated which may result in partially copied files. OC can not know if Windows handled paste operation has been completed to prevent closing during operation.
- Fixed GPS coordinates for southern hemisphere.
If you had crashes clicking GPS button please send one problematic photo (without resizing) for analysis. Thanks
- CMD button: Open Command Prompt or Powershell in current folder. Change which one will be opened in Settings
- Search/Radar/Droplist/Taskmaster panels have locate button. Click to open containing folder and select the file
- Improved keyboard navigation
- Fixed several issues related to path
- Bug fixes
Thanks for sending your feedback and detailed bug reports!