OCv2 is still in alpha but if you have stumbled upon this post you can already test it.
Please read everything:
- It is still called “Rapidrive.exe” as it was supposed to be different program. It should not be renamed.
- This version has not been tested enough, crashes are expected
- Extract it into different folder
- Do not replace One Commander v1 files
- Running in VM might have rendering crashes
- You will notice that folder-panels do not look like tabs any more. Recalculating sizes each frame of animation is slow so I had to remove it. Folder panels also do not have subfolders indicator or dates as that also is slow and also requires recalculating.
- Now folder-panel navigation and file browsing is separated. Folders and files have been merged so that there is only one call to get content of the folder. That also means that you can not select folders in the navigator.
- Window selection is now with with middle mouse button (you do not have to aim for blank space any more)
- You may loose saved paths between updates
- There is no auto update
- No program icon yet
- Some things (like panel sizes) are not saved between versions yet.
- Some icons are dummy icons (not doing anything yet or look like something else)
- No themes or other languages yet
- Context sensitive buttons are not ready yet but you can use shortcuts or r-click context menu.
- To open WINDOWS context menu hold shift on right-click
- use at your own risk