- Bolding Numbers in File Names is finally implemented (possible to turn it off in settings)
- Trimmed File and Folder Names now show tooltips
- Preview is Attached in the main window now. The Window Preview had many issues: not being able to get previous and next files from list; covering the main window which was especially inconvenient on small screens; Pressing space again would now work. New Integrated Preview is being shown in opposite panel for Dual Pane Layout, and in Columns when in Columns Mode (as in OCv1). Few other smaller issues with Preview have been fixed. Now up/down arrow keys scroll to previous/next image; space opens and closes preview. Please note that One Pane mode does not have preview yet (no place actually).
- Favorites > Edit Alias has a new icon
- Fixed MMB click on folder in columns: opens folder in new tab
- History now takes paths from both panels
- Delete can now ask for confirmation (in settings, off by default)
- Several other code and UI bugs fixed
On crash, please do not forget to fill out details how to reproduce the crash.