- Norton Commander DOS theme
- Custom Fonts selector (Pro version)
- Use any system font (Pro Version)
- Batch file rename (from Context Menu)
- Batch convert images (from Context Menu)
- MKV File Metadata
- File Preview in metadata space for: log, lic, csv, tsv, ini, xml, json, html, htm, asp, php, conf, cfg, srt, sub, ascii, asc, nfo, readme, reg, manifest, me, 1st, ps1, ps2
- Support for bigger font sizes
- Show number of subdirectories in each listed directory (Turn On in Settings)
- Ability to import program settings from an older of a non-app version of OC (in Settings->Experimental)
- Various bugs fixed
(Only for Windows 10 – Microsoft Store version)
- New First-Start screen for choosing theme with preview
- Fixed settings upgrade and transfer of the Favorites
- Option to display notification on Window Title Bar instead of the sliding panel (enable in settings>Experimental); Please report if there are any bugs
- GUI edits, pixel pushing
- New program icon
During the month of October, One Commander download file has received 23027 hits!!!
Thank you for believing in the software and spreading the word!
- Simpler Scrollbar (optional)
- Droplist drop-area shows on starting to drag file
- Activate OC with Win+ALT+O – Works with Windows 10 multiple desktops
- Ctrl+I for for File Info
- Small updates in About, Feedback, Settings, Help dialogs and Preview
- Small theme improvements
- Bug with 64bit shell extensions not showing is fixed, and a few other small bugs
Few other changes had to be made in preparing for conversion and distribution with Windows Store (will be published soon), so please report any bugs ASAP.
After a few months of break I have continued development and last week published 0.6.32.0 update
I am not sure what happened and when, but even the older versions of the program do not check for updates any more. OCv2 was automatically updated with Microsoft ClickOnce technology, and after a few hours I am still not able to solve the problem.
Windows Store Deployment soon – Recently Microsoft allowed non-UWP programs on Windows store so in the last days I have worked on that, but the account has to be manually enabled for that. Application has been submitted and I hope it will be approved soon. That should mean even more seamless updates than with ClickOnce, but it works only with Windows Anniversary update and later.
Since not all users will be able to use Windows Store to install and update the program, I will continue publishing ClickOnce and Portable version of the program for each new update.
A apologize for the inconvenience with automatic updates, and I will continue looking for a way to fix the problem. In the meantime please follow either Facebook Page or Twitter Page or Google Plus page to be notified on new updates.
- AlphaFS dll updated to the latest version
- Magick.NET dll updated to the latest version
- White theme is now default (“Light” and “Dark” are still available)
- Several bugs fixed
Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable installer so it has been removed from the installer as it caused some issues. If you do not already have it, a message will be displayed the first time you use File Processor, and you can open Microsoft’s download page from there.
One Commander Portable version is available at http://OneCommander.com/OneCommanderPortable.zip but it does not support automatic updates
- Pressing ‘ to expand columns (in one and two panel layouts) will focus current folder and enable arrow-keys-walking through folder hierarchy
- Preview: space key will work to close it unless user clicks into the preview window before
- Preview: works in One Panel Layout. For now it covers the file panel. Press Esc to close it.
- Fixed issue with filename text after rename
- 3ds Max thumbnail and .pdf thumbnail registry fixes added (settings>Experimental)
Theming: As you may have noticed, after updating OC your custom theme will not work. That is because OC uses Microsoft’s ClickOnce deployment and creates new folder for each update. You will need to copy your theme again into new folder. Unfortunately there is no way around it yet.
- Two new keys added for themes (see white.xaml):
- PanelSeparatorBrush – thin lines between panels
- ExtraMargin – additional space around top-left icons group, Drives, and Favorites
- White Theme added. Has bigger margins and white buttons. If the default Windows 10 color scheme is used the title bar will look merged with the rest of the window.