- Fixed a bug with installer requesting wrong version of .NET
- Fixed a bug in picture preview
- Added a button to open Favorite path in right file browser (shown on hover)
- On delete, selection moves to the next file in list
- Preview button added and fixed preview crash on no access
- Fixed Outlook mail drop
- Feedback button is now in About dialog
- Fixed selection rectangle with Middle-Mouse-Button
- Other small GUI changes and bug fixes
- New First-Start screen for choosing theme with preview
- Fixed settings upgrade and transfer of the Favorites
- Option to display notification on Window Title Bar instead of the sliding panel (enable in settings>Experimental); Please report if there are any bugs
- GUI edits, pixel pushing
- New program icon
During the month of October, One Commander download file has received 23027 hits!!!
Thank you for believing in the software and spreading the word!
- Simpler Scrollbar (optional)
- Droplist drop-area shows on starting to drag file
- Activate OC with Win+ALT+O – Works with Windows 10 multiple desktops
- Ctrl+I for for File Info
- Small updates in About, Feedback, Settings, Help dialogs and Preview
- Small theme improvements
- Bug with 64bit shell extensions not showing is fixed, and a few other small bugs
Few other changes had to be made in preparing for conversion and distribution with Windows Store (will be published soon), so please report any bugs ASAP.
After a few months of break I have continued development and last week published 0.6.32.0 update
I am not sure what happened and when, but even the older versions of the program do not check for updates any more. OCv2 was automatically updated with Microsoft ClickOnce technology, and after a few hours I am still not able to solve the problem.
Windows Store Deployment soon – Recently Microsoft allowed non-UWP programs on Windows store so in the last days I have worked on that, but the account has to be manually enabled for that. Application has been submitted and I hope it will be approved soon. That should mean even more seamless updates than with ClickOnce, but it works only with Windows Anniversary update and later.
Since not all users will be able to use Windows Store to install and update the program, I will continue publishing ClickOnce and Portable version of the program for each new update.
A apologize for the inconvenience with automatic updates, and I will continue looking for a way to fix the problem. In the meantime please follow either Facebook Page or Twitter Page or Google Plus page to be notified on new updates.
- AlphaFS dll updated to the latest version
- Magick.NET dll updated to the latest version
- White theme is now default (“Light” and “Dark” are still available)
- Several bugs fixed
Visual C++ 2015 Redistributable installer so it has been removed from the installer as it caused some issues. If you do not already have it, a message will be displayed the first time you use File Processor, and you can open Microsoft’s download page from there.
One Commander Portable version is available at http://OneCommander.com/OneCommanderPortable.zip but it does not support automatic updates
- Listary support
- Single click on folder arrow in files list to opens the folder
- Program version is now in About dialog instead of the title bar
- Metadata area for text files shows file content
- You can enable/disable it in settings
- specify your own file types
- set the maximum height used for file preview
- Sharper thumbnails
- Fixed the issue where the last folder column would not show scrollbar on mouse hover
- ctrl + alt + drag with MMB to draw deselect window
- Shows notification when user doubleclicks on 2do file to remind that F2 is for editing (editing 2do files in notepad can ruin its encoding)
- Fixed small issue with .max files thumbnail
- Pressing ‘ to expand columns (in one and two panel layouts) will focus current folder and enable arrow-keys-walking through folder hierarchy
- Preview: space key will work to close it unless user clicks into the preview window before
- Preview: works in One Panel Layout. For now it covers the file panel. Press Esc to close it.
- Fixed issue with filename text after rename
- 3ds Max thumbnail and .pdf thumbnail registry fixes added (settings>Experimental)
Theming: As you may have noticed, after updating OC your custom theme will not work. That is because OC uses Microsoft’s ClickOnce deployment and creates new folder for each update. You will need to copy your theme again into new folder. Unfortunately there is no way around it yet.
- Two new keys added for themes (see white.xaml):
- PanelSeparatorBrush – thin lines between panels
- ExtraMargin – additional space around top-left icons group, Drives, and Favorites
- White Theme added. Has bigger margins and white buttons. If the default Windows 10 color scheme is used the title bar will look merged with the rest of the window.
- Bolding Numbers in File Names is finally implemented (possible to turn it off in settings)
- Trimmed File and Folder Names now show tooltips
- Preview is Attached in the main window now. The Window Preview had many issues: not being able to get previous and next files from list; covering the main window which was especially inconvenient on small screens; Pressing space again would now work. New Integrated Preview is being shown in opposite panel for Dual Pane Layout, and in Columns when in Columns Mode (as in OCv1). Few other smaller issues with Preview have been fixed. Now up/down arrow keys scroll to previous/next image; space opens and closes preview. Please note that One Pane mode does not have preview yet (no place actually).
- Favorites > Edit Alias has a new icon
- Fixed MMB click on folder in columns: opens folder in new tab
- History now takes paths from both panels
- Delete can now ask for confirmation (in settings, off by default)
- Several other code and UI bugs fixed
On crash, please do not forget to fill out details how to reproduce the crash.